Sunday 15 February 2015

Fifty-three


This week was a good week. My dad, Ada's Poppy, came over and whilst I had to work Monday to Wednesday, we had the next four days off. We went for walks in the park, went to go swimming but it was cancelled, trips to the farmers' markets and had a pub lunch.

Ada has been so sweet and affectionate this past week. She absolutely loves her dad and there are lots of 'Dad-dads' (not very many mums though...). Dave and I have had terrible coughs at the moment and keeping each other awake at night so one of us, usually Dave, will sleep in the living room. Ada usually wakes up around six o'clock and we will bring her into our bed and she will sleep for another hour. This week, because it is just me in there we are able to have a lovely snuggle first thing in the morning. She will hold my face in her soft small hands and beam her smile at me. Lately if I ask her to give me a hug she will (although it could be entirely random though)

No comments:

Post a Comment