Sunday 8 February 2015

Fifty-two




Whoa baby! You're one already? That has come around quickly. As cliche as it sounds it feels like only yesterday Dave and I found out I was pregnant, and now we have a one year old baby. 

We had a birthday party for her yesterday but today we booked a lunch at The Bolingbroke for Dave, Ada, my Dad and I. Unfortunately  my Dad fell ill so couldn't make it, so it was just the three of us. 

Ada had her first pub meal (messy spaghetti) and her first real taste of sugary cupcakey goodness. She was in heaven. It was a really wonderful lunch (thanks Jessi and Aaron) which will all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Ada hadn't napped all day, but by the time we left around two she fell fast asleep in the buggy and we had a leisurely winter stroll home through Clapham Common. 

A perfect way to celebrate her first birthday.


What do you mean it's all gone?







No comments:

Post a Comment